Monday 25 June 2012

Weather influence in my garden

Bad weather has made an impact in my garden. I am sure this is happening in most English gardens.

Fruits in my garden:

Cherries:
We generally harvest cherries the end of June. So far they are very green, so I think we will have to wait a couple of weeks more.
Green cherries
Strawberries:
The strawberries are growing slowly. The general season in the UK is from May to August. We had our first edible and sweetie strawberry yesterday (24th June). My daughter had the privilege to pick it, she was so happy!

First strawberry picked by Cuchi
More to come
And more!

Flowers in my garden:

Roses:

I have more than fifty pink roses in my garden, they have flourished quite late this year. Last year, they were out in May.




Bleeding heart:
This flowers come out in the Spring, around March or April. I still have some flowers at the end of June. They are gorgeous!




There are more to come: tomatoes, pears, peppers, beans, but they are just growing little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment